Children are at the formative stage of their lives and early years play a key role in their physical, cognitive, emotional and social development. Many innovative practices and principles for early year’s education have been designed for introduction in the classrooms.
Pre-Primary module will have 2 year integrated early education series for the Pre-Primary levels in the school curriculum. It caters to the age group of 3 to 6 yrs., integrating the essence of Montessori education with the features of the National Education Policy for the linguistic, motor and cognitive milestones of the early years of a child’s life. Focused on mock learning pivotal to the child, the highlights of SBGS Pre-Primary curriculum is as follows:-
- All learning is sensorial and experiential.
- Language acquisition is guided through phonetics.
- Motor skills are honed through social and emotional growth.
- Concepts of multiple intelligences are merged with 21st century learning patterns.
- Aligned interests encourage parents and facilitators to function as equal stake holders.
- Learning through digital components encompasses self-learning extending classroom which is a hall mark.
Pre-Primary Module’s Kit contains:-
- Books and learning materials
- A robotic coding game (which will be kept in activity lab) and an app for learning at home.
- Flash cards, masks, fun mats and stickers
- Effective integration of Interactive Group Learning and Activity Based Learning.
- The Learner to explore and enjoy The Learning Experience.
- The concept of Smart Class education is indeed a blessing to the students.
- All topics are taught visually in smart class.
- Art and Craft
- Clay Moulding
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature Walk
- Fun Games
- Sense of Purpose
- Sense of Identity
- Recognition and Development
- Logical Thinking
- Mental Maths
- Self Control
-:Thematic Monthly Activity Planner covers Following aspects of learning:-
Workshop For Students:-
- Good Touch & Bad Touch
- Hand on wheel
- Table Manners
- Role Play ( How to introduce “Self”)
- Kinesthetic Games
- Teachers Demonstration
- Circle Time Activities
- Speaking Skill Activities
- Phonetics Drills
- Vocabulary building Activities
- Celebration of National & International Days & Festivals
- Sensory Activities
- Motor Skill Activities
- Kinesthetic Learning Activities
- Communication Drill
- Prenting Tips
- Good by circle activities