• The lab is well equipped to meet the requirement of secondary and senior secondary level of education.
• Modern techniques has been used to perform practical work.
• Lab has enough space so that more than 25 students can perform their practical and teacher can co-operate individually.
• The lab is well furnished, well ventilated and full of safety measures.
• The lab contains a large range of physical and political maps which includes various countries and continents of the world.
• The lab contains typical geographical instrumental facilities for the convenience of the students which consists of the following:-
Maximum and minimum thermometers
Anemometer and wind vane
Dry and wet bulb thermometer
Model of solar system
Relief plastic chart
Volcanic eruption with light and sound effects.